20 books of summer is created by 746books
Which is a reading challenge created to get some of the books off of your own physical shelves.
All that deliberating over what books to choose and how many – 10, 15 or the Full Monty?
Crazed reading during the warmest months of the year
Decisions over how you measure your progress – by books read per month? Or pages read by day?
Panicked reviewing as you try to cram everything in to the time frame
Ah, but you all know it is a lot more fun than that!
It’s pretty common knowledge that I am the slackest challenge host and will bend the rules to help anyone reach their goal.
Want to swap a book? Go for it.
Fancy changing your list halfway through? No problem.
Deciding to drop your goal from 20 to 15 (or even 10)? I am fine with that.
- Cemetery Boys by Aiden Thomas
- In the Garden of Beasts by Erik Larson
- Fountains of Silence by Ruta Sepetys
- Samantha Spinner by Russell Ginns
- Across the Formidable Sea by Claire Laminen
- Lady Midnight by Cassandra Clare
- The Girl with the Red Balloon by Katherine Locke
- The Spy with the Red Balloon by Katherine Locke
- And I Darken by Kiersten White
- Now I Rise by Kiersten White
- Bright We Burn by Kiersten White
- The Murder of Roger Akroyd by Agatha Christie
- Love, Hate, and Other Filters by Samira Ahmed
- The Similars by Rebecca Hanover
- The Inheritance Games by Jennifer Lynn Barnes
- These Violent Delights by Chloe Gong
- A Blade so Black by L.L. McKinney
- Skyhunter by Marie Lu
- Double Speak by Alisa Smith
- Six of Crows by Leigh Bardugo
This is the second reading challenge I will be participating in throughout the summer. The other one is over on Instagram and is called #NetgalleySummer.